Smiles spread across
faces of sad souls like
smeared butter on
broken bodies.
Happiness happen at the
sound of harp played
harmoniously, talking
drums beat till they tear.
The sight of cookies and
baked cakes tickle rookies.
Couples sway and dance
till feet ache and soul
vanishes. Afar, we hear
jingling bells.
Father sings silent night
till he forgets his lines
and laughs 'Ho, Ho, Ho'
he might be the next
Santa. And mother sits
close with a glass in her
hand, cheers to the birth
of Christ.
It's that time of the year
all that we hold dear
would gather and the
smell of curry would fill
the air.
Let's merry even when
our life is a knot and
everyone just tangles
with everything.
Merry Christmas in advance.

I love this...
ReplyDeleteFirst stanza is so wonderful to me.
Suddenly, it's feeling like Christmas is close now
Thank you. I hope Christmas was wonderful too?
DeleteThis can only be Joseph ink..... I love love it
ReplyDeleteAdaeze with the crown. You're graceful sweetheart. Thank you ☺️
DeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading.
DeleteCan feel the Christmas already
ReplyDeleteGreat. So, how did Christmas go?
DeleteNice one brother
ReplyDeleteBless up man. Thank you ❤️
DeleteThis is lovely.... Kudos to you
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. I appreciate.
Delete