Art is Life...

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, 9 January 2021

Who am I?

 



I think I'm god.


In the beginning, father

would always say -

mortals say and gods do.


I think I'm god, I do the

things that mortal would

whimsically wish were in

their power to do.


I could make the blind to

see the atrocities of our

fathers and the lame to

walk on the path of

wisdom.


I could make the sun ice

cold and the moon

hellishly hot. I could

make the stars not to

twinkle - men can only

but stare.


I could paint the face of

a young lass to have

wrinkles like the wave of

the ocean and roses

placed on tombs cause

the dead to rise.


I think I'm god, with my

pen and paper. I could do

all that mortals would say.


Asides this, I don't know who I am.


1 comment:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot