Art is Life...

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, 25 September 2020

Strange Feelings. Part One.

I wasn't feeling myself today so I had to go see my doctor. These feelings are not the usual.


Joseph: Hello, Doc.


Dr. Strange: Good day Joseph. Have a seat and tell me how I can be of help today.


Joseph: Doc, there's nothing good about today. I feel strange; you ever felt so lonely but claim to have so many friends?


Well, I feel that way today. My so called friends stop calling or texting, worst, they stopped replying my texts or picking my calls.


I am this little cube in between walls as tall as skyscrapers, I can't see beyond them.


Dr. Strange: You get to feel that way. Sometimes, we're in between walls but when you can't see beyond walls; look for it's weak spot and break it down or you mount it. Either way, don't remain in between those walls.


You get to feel this way but what you don't get to do is remain in between those walls.


Joseph: I hope it's as easy as you make it seem.


Dr. Strange: It is, Joseph. I'd see you again.

1 comment:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot